Moss Haven Madness Carnival
Every year the school hosts a community event called Moss Haven Madness Carnival. There are carnival games, inflatable activities, a cake walk, and a very scary haunted house! It is a great event for the whole family, including future Mustangs involved in Pony Club. The success of this event depends on volunteers that help bring everything to life. If you would like to volunteer or sponsor, please contact the carnival chairs Sharon Leath at Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org or Alison Salinas at email@example.com for additional information.
We are selling an all-inclusive wristband that will allow the wearer to enjoy ALL the Madness activities such as:
- Unlimited carnival booths (soccer kick, lollipop pull, basketball throw, airbrush tattoos and much more)
- Unlimited inflatables including a two story Enchanted Castle with an obstacle course, an Amazon zip line, plus a new surfing experience!
- Unlimited trips through the VERY Haunted House
- Cake walk (Limited to 5 rounds)
- A Popcorn & a snow cone is included with each wristband
The all-inclusive wristbands will cost $25 and we are offering a limited access Pony Club (preschool age) band for $10.
Wristbands can be purchased at the carnival by cash or check. Pre-purchased wristbands will be sent home in backpacks the week of October 23rd.
- Thursday, December 13
- Monday, December 17
- Tuesday, December 18
- Wednesday, December 19
- Thursday, December 20
- Friday, December 21
- Monday, December 24
- Monday, January 7