Moss Haven Madness Carnival
Every year the school hosts a community event called Moss Haven Madness Carnival. There are carnival games, inflatable activities, food, a cake walk, great music and a very scary haunted house! It is a great event for the whole family, including future Mustangs involved in Pony Club. The success of this event depends on volunteers that help bring everything to life. If you would like to volunteer, please sign-up at the Volunteer Coffee, August 28th or contact the chairs for additional information.
New this year, we will be selling an all-inclusive wrist band that will allow the wearer to enjoy all the Madness activities such as:
- Unlimited carnival booths (hockey slap, putt-putt, soccer kick, lollipop pull, candy wheel, basketball throw, hair/face painting and much more)
- Unlimited inflatables including Bungee Jumping, Zorb Balls, Obstacle Course and Bounce Houses
- Unlimited trips through the VERY Haunted House
- Cake walk (Limited to 5 rounds)
- A Popcorn & a snow cone is included in each band
The all-inclusive wrist bands will cost $25 and we are offering a limited access Pony Club (preschool age) band for $10.
The Carnival will be held at Moss Haven Elementary on Saturday, October 29th from 4:00-7:00 pm.