Moss Haven Madness Carnival
Every year the school hosts a community event called Moss Haven Madness Carnival. There are carnival games, inflatable activities, a cake walk, and a very scary haunted house! It is a great event for the whole family, including future Mustangs involved in Pony Club. The success of this event depends on volunteers that help bring everything to life. If you would like to volunteer or sponsor, please contact the carnival chairs Sharon Leath at Sharon.email@example.com or Alison Salinas at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
We are selling an all-inclusive wrist band that will allow the wearer to enjoy ALL the Madness activities such as:
- Unlimited carnival booths (soccer kick, lollipop pull, water balloon toss, basketball throw, hair/face painting and much more)
- Unlimited inflatables including a two story Enchanted Castle with an obstacle course, the Spider Crawl, a mechanical bull and even a cosmic tunnel with black lights and music!
- Unlimited trips through the VERY Haunted House
- Cake walk (Limited to 5 rounds)
- A Popcorn & a snow cone is included in each band
The all-inclusive wrist bands will cost $25 and we are offering a limited access Pony Club (preschool age) band for $10.
Wristbands can be purchased at the carnival by cash or check. Pre-purchased wristbands can be picked up after school on Wednesday, October 25th or before school on Thursday, October 26th.